Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Park City Weekend

Park City was awesome this last weekend! My whole family was able to come including my Dad which is a great blessing. We had many friends come up Friday night including Harry's parents that just stopped by for a few minutes to say hello so that was fun. All day Saturday we went skiing. This was the first time Harry and I had been skiing together and I'll be honest I was a little nervous knowing I was going to be slower than Harry but Harry was very patient and it ended up being really really fun! Saturday night we went to Alice in Wonderland. I wasn't expecting much from this movie but it turned out to be a great movie and I highly recomend it. We were even sitting on the front row, it was in 3D and we all still thoroughly enjoyed it even though our necks were sore after the movie. Sunday we went to the park city visitors ward after we relaxed, ate lots of food, took a Sunday nap, then went home. Twas a lovely weekend.








No comments: