Sunday, May 24, 2009

Some pics

We had a great weekend in Antigua, at lake Atitlan and at the Chichicastenango market. We start workin again tomorrow. =)


Welcome to Chichi.


A cool cemetery.


Juanita our little boat. What a fun boat ride!


Getting ready to get on our fun boat ride!

random bike with protaper stuff on it.


Lake Atitlan


Cute cat I met at breakfast


Dinner in Antigua


Group walking in streets of Antigua


Me in Antigua


Excited to be on the chicken bus


Group on the chicken bus (Called chicken bus cuz they cram as many people into them as they can... wonderful experience)


mmm lime...


another ice cream outting


View outside my window


Yummy mango and strawberry Ice cream!


Me on the main bridge we have to take to get to the grocery store, bank, pharmacy,post office and laundry.


One of our Security guards Henry... He is very nice and helps me with spanish. He washes his bike a lot. I think he likes it.

1 comment:

Shannon Smith said...

I loved Lake Atilan! Seeing your pictures reminds me of how much fun I had when I was there! Looks like a great time.