Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wicked Celebration

For an end of Tax Season Celebration My mom, TJ and I went to a wonderful sushi dinner then my mom and I went to Wicked! My mom and I have been wanting to see wicked since it first came out but have never had the chance to fly somewhere to see it. So When my mom heard it was coming to Salt Lake City She bought season tickets for broadway across america just so we could get the Wicked tickets and it was totally worth it!

Here are two of my favorite songs from the show.



3 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

I loved Wicked! It's one I'd see again and again. It's so enchanting! Pun intended!

Abby said...

I'm so upset!! You guys didn't wait for me to have sushi... what is this!?

Stefi said...

lucy! im so glad you found my blog! haha i love yours too!